September 19, 2010

*Dusts blog off* Well,hello there!

*cough* *cough* Lord, I certainly have been gone for a long while, lol. Didnt mean for that to happen, but OMG, i feel sorry for the handful of folks that may have been looking at this blog, lol. I really hate it when bloggers i follow or just like for that matter, leave for extended amounts of time. Im always like, 'HEY, just close your blog if you dont wanna write in it, GEEZ!" lol

Now, look at me, been gone for...*squints*, well, over a year, lol. Well, here I am, im alive, im kicking, no babies (yet), but we have moved (yay!) but still on the broke side (booo!) and the business hasn't started just yet (but Im laying the foundation right this time).

At any rate, just to reintroduce myself, Im a 30 (soon to be 31!) year old woman newly living in Central Texas with my awesome husband of 6 years (woo hoo!). Thus far, we are childless, but are baby lusting in the meantime while we build the foundation we feel we need to bring children into this world. We have aspirations of being a work at home family, me with a booming real estate biz with fulltime dreams of being my own urban farmer and helping others with community farms and hubby with his lovely music sites and graphic design. We're getting it done, ya'll.

Right now, we are coming out of a pretty hard summer, on all fronts, health wise, household wise, spiritually, relationship wise, and most of all financially. You know, we were attacked on all sides, basically, but we are STILL.STANDING and Im proud of that. There is so much to be done, I'd love to roll it up all in one post, but I dont wanna bore you on my first post back after being gone for ages, lol.

I hope that this blog doesn't become too scatterbrained because some of the interests I have are REAL traditional food and cooking of said food (this isn't your ordinary and you'll soon see why lol), strength training (it seems most women bloggers are heavy on the cardio, whereas i gravitate to just picking up heavy stuff, lol), entrepreneurship (or anything alluded to escaping and/or reforming the traditional corporate america paradigm), cultivating meaningful relationships, travel (I have yet to set foot overseas as an adult, but have just about been all over the country), and embarking on parenthood (yea, this needs to start happening soon, lol).

At any rate, I hope this post finds you well, whomever and wherever you are and I do look forward to posting more often. :)

Theme song for this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment